3 Games Every Bingo Player Should Know: An Introduction to Bingo
Bingo can be an intimidating game to learn. There are so many different variations of the game, and it can seem overwhelming at first. But don’t worry! We’re here to help you out with a quick introduction to what Bingo is and the 3 different types of Bingo.
Below are 3 different types of Bingo:
- This is when a player chooses their own letter to cover. This type of Bingo can be played by calling out one letter or all 26 letters.
- Coveralls are great for beginners because they’re easy and don’t require much in the way of strategy. They also offer more chances to win than other variations of Bingo.
- In this variation, players call out a letter that corresponds to the number on their board. Then, if they get it right, they cover up all of those numbers and go back for more letters.
- List Bingo can be played by calling out one letter at a time or all 26 letters at once–it’s completely customizable to the player’s style.
- Speed Bingo is like List Bingo, but faster. Players have to call out their letter and cover it up right away–there’s no waiting for the caller to read all 26 letters before moving on.
- This variation requires players with a lot of patience because there are many fewer opportunities to win than in List Bingo.
- The benefit of Speed Bingo is that it’s fast, so if you’re in a rush or playing at an event where lots are going on around you, this might be the best option for you!
You can play all these types of Bingo at 안전놀이터.